Beloved by its people for the summer sun, sparkling sea and haunting wind, Puglia is a land of wild beauty and ancient mystery.
Explore it with series of guided walks with a certified “Naturalist Tour Guide.”
Then relax in the towns on your own to shop, visit museums, or enjoy a glass of local wine and a hearty plate of pasta!
- Visit Byzantine frescoes & rupestrian cave-churches hidden in the hills outside Matera
- Cheese-making (and tasting!) with farmers in Uggiano
- Stroll the lovely streets of Baroque Lecce, the “Florence of the South”
- Relax over a glass of wine and lovely sea views on the ramparts of Otranto’s castle
- Traditional cooking class – learn to make authentic Pugliese dishes and roll your pasta by hand!
- Visit the trulli town of Alberobello, filled with fairytale stone huts, now a UNESCO-heritage site
- Chat with our full-time “Naturalist Tour Guide” about anything from geology, to Greeks, to gelato