Sicily brings magic to mind. Nestled at a crossroads between Africa, the Middle East & Europe, and steeped in millenia of history, the island bursts with a medley of cultures, flavors, landscapes and traditions – from Aztec chocolate, to Baroque cathedrals, sparkling blue seas, to a rustic tradition of handmade farm-fresh cooking, Sicily presents a luscious cacophony of passion for life.
Traveling by bicycle puts you directly in touch with Sicily’s heart. Our routes are designed to get you into the thick of it, but not to wear you out. And gelato has never tasted this good!
We’ll have both a cycling guide and photography guide along to teach you about Sicily’s sites and offer photo tips & techniques.
- Ride Noto’s Wine Route – a spectacular path meandering through vineyards, lush lemon & almond orchards
- Taste Aztec chocolate in Modica
- Refreshing swims in sparkling waters near Vendicari Reserve
- Relax over a glass of Nero d’Avola wine after a winery tour and comprehensive tasting
- Stroll through lovely Baroque Ragusa rich with 18 UNESCO heritage monuments including churches, palaces & gardens
- Enjoy cocktails at the hippest beach in Marina di Ragusa
- Ride through Pantalica Canyon’s Necropolis with over 5000 prehistoric cave tombs from the 13th – 7th centuries BC