blaze the trail!
We are re-designing this trip!
And we’re very excited about the changes – they’ve been a long time in coming!
Trailblazer Tour Debut
Recieve an excellent tour price and the opportunity to “blaze the trail” in exchange for your adventurous spirit and valuable feedback along the way!
Trailblazer tours are a lot of fun. You get to work with us, playing, if you desire, a more active role in the What, Where and How. And sharing your own discoveries, restaurant critiques and favorite wine lists. We will be fine-tuning the itinerary and publish it by Spring 2015. Areas visited are: Siena, Chianti Region, Crete Senese, Asciano, Montepulciano and Pienza.
- Eight days of riding through spectacular Tuscan landscapes from the famous Chianti vineyards, to Medieval Siena, to the dramatic Crete Senese and hilltop monasteries
- Tasting Chianti Classico wine at the actual wineries
- Authentic Tuscan cooking class
- Gregorian chants at the Sant’Antimo Abbey
- Stroll through the “ideal Rennaissance City” of Pienza, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Enjoying a glass of wine and the sunset from the Fortezza ramparts